AR Accountant with French – cash application, cash collection – English + French
As an Account Receivable (AR) you will be part of the Business Services Group: responsible for various number of activities. The role includes: organizing and management of the day to day cash collection or cash application duties involving the efficient and secure collection of overdue invoices, management of master data setup or modification request, conducting regular suspense account and customer account reconciliations. Participate in customer dispute management, review and follow up on high value unresolved disputes with the customer service department and aid resolution, where possible.
• Create and monitor aging reports.
• Organize cash collection or cash application activities to maximize cash receipts and reduction of delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Actively contact customers regarding overdue invoices and manage follow up actions. Proactive approach.
• Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
• Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts.
• Perform reconciliation of customer accounts and propose items for clearing.
• Cooperate with cash application team.
• Aid to a timely management of customer disputes.
• Monitor unresolved high value disputed invoices and actively communicate with customer service dept regarding a timely closure of the dispute.
• Manage customer master data flow of requests, updates and modifications.
• Engage in monthly debtor’s overview.
• Perform the credit management activities of credit limit review and set up.
• Maintenance of internal and external relationship.
• Actively participate in training programs.
• Engage in process improvement initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with SOX and internal rules and regulations and provide support for internal and external audits as needed.
• Other tasks related to the role required by your team leader and CCS management.
What you need to have:
• 1 year of cash collection experience.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles.
• Fluent French, C1 level.
• Commitment to high standard customer service.
• Degree or diploma in finance/accounting.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Experience with SAP is advantage.
· Strong team player.
· Able to work under pressure during peak periods.
· Strong organizational skills, excellent in meeting deadlines.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments/teams.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required.
Our client offers:
Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
Perfect work atmosphere
Benefit package (benefit package includes 25 days vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers, sick-days etc.)
Garee's Random Image Error : There are no published images